Payment & Delivery Terms and Conditions of Sale 2017
COOPERS FANCY DRESS LTD
Unit 37 Carrioca Business Park
- Telephone: + 44 (0) 161 205 557 (Monday-Friday 10am-6pm)
- E-Mail us HERE
- Website: www.coopersfancydress.com
- Company Reg. No. 07333350
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE 2017
- All goods are sold and contracts concluded subject only to our Terms and Conditions of Sale as set out below and on our website www.coopersfancydress.com
- No variation of the contract or of these terms and conditions is of any effect unless accepted by us in writing. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and all such changes will be posted on www.coopersfancydress.com you are therefore advised to refer to the Terms and Conditions on our website on a regular basis to keep yourself updated with our current Terms and Conditions.
- Please note all orders are on a pro forma basis, we are currently unable to offer credit terms to customers but we are hoping to be able to offer this facility this in the near future. Please contact us to discuss your needs and we will do our best to work with them.
- We kindly request payment is made prior to shipment of your order, a representative of the company will contact you to discuss your needs when you place your order.
U.K. MAINLAND ONLY
- Orders under £200 + VAT - £7.95
- Orders over £200 + VAT - FREE
- All orders will be sent using DPD/Yodel/UK mail 48 hour services unless otherwise stated or requested. We reserve the right to use other couriers in case of service interruption and or size of delivery being larger than allowed. Any changes of courier will be notified via email and or telephone prior to being sent.
IRELAND, OFFSHORE ISLANDS & EXPORT ORDERS
Rates available upon request. Please contact us.
Delivery charges are quoted ex. Vat.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Cash/Cleared Cheque/Postal Orders or Bank Transfer.
- Cheques payable to: Coopers Fancy Dress LTD (Please allow 7 working days for cheques to clear.) Please note cheque payments will be subject to a £5 administration fee.
- Credit Cards – Visa/Mastercard/Maestro/Delta via our paypal secure payment page. You do not need a PayPal account, card payments are made in exactly the same way as any other online merchant terminal.
- Cash On Collection - Collection must be organised 48 hours before via email or telephone.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY:
- All claims regarding shortages, non-delivery, damaged or faulty goods must be made, in writing, within 10 days of invoice date otherwise claims will not be recognised.
- Any items that are out of stock will be refunded via original payment method if unavailable at time of shipment.
- No returns will be accepted without a authorisation number. Please Return Request to obtain a number. Returns must be notified within seven working days of signing for the original shipment.
- No refund will be given on over-wound items or those that are damaged or broken through misuse. All masks are checked carefully before being sent for rips and tears, again we are unable to offer refunds from masks that have been damaged during careless use so please advise customers to try on masks carefully.
- Returned items without fault may be subject to 10% handling charge.
- We do not operate a 'sale or return' policy.
- No goods sent on approval. All samples will be invoiced at list price.
- Sign the delivery note only for the number of cartons received.
- Any cartons received damaged/opened must be signed for as such otherwise claims cannot be accepted.
- All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT and are correct at time of going to press.
- All products are subject to availability.
- Whilst we try our absolute best to maintain the correct stock levels of all products at all times we accept no responsibility for loss of sales, profits or revenue for product that we are unable to deliver owing to issues with stock levels or any other factors which are out of our control.
- We reserve the right to amend any product price, design, specification, appearance or colour without prior notice.
- The colours and packaging of certain items may vary from batch to batch. If you require a particular colour or packaging please specify at time of ordering.
- Quantity break prices are given per individual item number and are not for mixed colours, styles or size.
- These conditions and prices supersede all previous lists.
- Any cancellations must be made within 12 hours of placing your order
- Please note that prices of products can change without notice to enable us to deal with a constantly changing economic climate. We will not be held responsible any loss of revenue, sales or goodwill arising from increase of prices without notice.
TITLE TO GOODS
- The goods shall remain our sole and absolute property as legal and equitable owners until such time as you have paid the agreed price in full, together with the full price of any other goods the subject of any other contract with the Company. We may for the purpose of recovery of our goods enter upon any premises where they are stored or where they are reasonably though to be stored and may repossess the same.
- Until such time as you become the owners of the goods, you will store them in your premises separately from your own goods or those of any other person and in the manner which makes them readily identifiable as our goods. You are licensed by the Company to agree to sell on the goods subject to the express condition that the entire proceeds thereof are held in trust for us and are not mingled with other monies or paid into any over-drawn bank account and shall be at all times identifiable as our monies.
- If our goods are admixed with your goods or are processed with or incorporated therein, the product thereof shall become and/or shall be deemed to be the sole and exclusive property of us. If our goods are admixed with goods of any other person or are processed with or incorporated therein, the product thereof shall become or shall be deemed to be owned in common with that other person.
- The contract shall in all respects be construed and operate as an English contract and shall be governed by English Law. The Courts of England and Wales have the exclusive jurisdiction.